Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Retrofitting parking sensors and reversing camera advice and information gathering

Jandy89

Reactions
City
Brynmawr
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 S3 2.0 tfsi quattro
Hey all,

So I picked up my S3 2 weeks ago, at the moment she's completely standard with no parking sensors or reversing camera, I know I'm going to need a control module capable of connecting a camera, front and rear parking sensors and obviously the relevant wiring looms, different dashboard buttons, 8 sensors and the camera door handle (it's a manual hatchback 2.0 tfsi quattro version if that makes any difference to parts I'll need) definitely aiming for an oem finish on the job. If anyone could help with part numbers and any other information that's relevant, or links to the parts I'll need that would be fantastic.

Ta very much for any help I get

OP
Jandy89

Jandy89

Reactions
City
Brynmawr
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 S3 2.0 tfsi quattro
Thread Starter #3
Does anyone know if there's a combined control unit for the parking sensors and the reversing camera or if there are 2 separate control modules for each system, found some relatively cheap kits for sensors and some for the reversing camera but none for both systems.

OP
Jandy89

Jandy89

Reactions
City
Brynmawr
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 S3 2.0 tfsi quattro
Thread Starter #4
Taken the plunge and taken a punt on these

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EvBwun5

£175 for front and rear sensors, had to buy the button unit containing the pdc button separate on ebay which was £45 including delivery

Currently in the process of colour coding the sensors to the car

Storme

Reactions
City
WIMBORNE
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3
hi